Election Worker Classes
Registration is required by clicking the link for the appropriate class. All training classes are held at the South Washington Office Complex Elections Unit at 2500 South Washington.
Please check your email or letter to determine which training to register for and attend. If you have any questions about election training, please contact Robin Stites at 517-483-6020 or by email.
- New Inspector Training – Required for all new Election Inspectors.
- Returning Inspector Training – Optional for all returning Election Inspectors.
- E-Poll Book Training – Optional for all E-Poll Book Inspectors. Recommended for Chairs/Co-Chairs/Superchairs needing a refresher.
- Chair/Co-Chair Update – Required for all new and returning Chairs/Co-Chairs.
- Chair/Co-Chair Basics – Required for new Chairs/Co-Chairs. Recommended for Chairs/Co-Chairs/Superchairs needing a refresher.
- Precinct Simulation – Required for new Chairs/Co-Chairs. Recommended for Chairs/Co-Chairs/Superchairs needing a refresher.
- Advanced Troubleshooting – Required for all Superchairs.
- Video On How to Get to the South Washington Elections Unit
Future Election Dates
Expect email notification about 75 days prior to an election to see if Election Inspectors are available to work that election. Please keep these dates on your calendar:
- August 3, 2021: Lansing City Primary Election
- November 2, 2021: Lansing City General Election